Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 1!

So... In a strange way, this feels like the first day of the rest of my life. Not only is my first day of forming new habits, both in regards to healthy eating and consistent exercise, but it's also my first day of law school!

Good things come in threes. Can't wait to see what happens next.

But in all seriousness, today was a good day. The banana bruschetta is absolutely delicious and will be making many appearances in my diet from now on, and the beef wrap from lunch was excellent too.

Considering I've never tried cottage cheese before, I think I'm officially a fan :)

I'm going to be tweeting from my Twitter account that usually is only used for retweeting hilarious news articles and things from @honesttoddler, which you should be following if you're not. But I quite like having a platform to shoot off quick ideas. I might even start Instagramming my meals! The possibilities are endless :) :)

I'm going to go and make my inspiration board when I've finished my law readings. I have a pinboard in my kitchen which is currently being used for nothing much, so I think it has a new purpose! Or I could just do a virtual one. Ah, technology.

Peace out, internet.

Alex xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting