Sunday, February 3, 2013

Putting it out there!


Hello blogosphere! How are you all? Hope you’re well :)

My terrible procrastination is one of the things that I am tackling with this round of the 12WBT, and, as such, I’m only doing tasks 4-7 now. But that’s OK, because I’m doing them.

Mish challenged us to put our goals out there. My family know them and I’ve shared them with a few of my friends. Now it’s time to put them well and truly out there. Get ready!

My commitment is to be able to run 7km by the end of the 12WBT, and 10km by the end of June. I will stick to the meal plan to the best of my abilities, and give it 100%. If I am able to run 10km by the end of June, my family and I are going to Disney World at Christmas time. I refuse to let this opportunity pass me by!

This is so exciting! I can’t wait to get to a point when I feel completely comfortable in my own skin, with the knowledge that I’m doing what I can to negate my terrible family history of illness.

So… yes. The fitness goal is a big one, but that’s quite exciting, isn’t it? Pushing yourself is always fun, when you know it’s achievable. And it absolutely is!!

Love to you all,
Alex xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting