Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 5

Hello interwebs,

Yesterday, I was very efficient and ended up watching television last night, and I ultimately forgot to write you all a blog entry. I realised this lying in bed last night, and actually contemplated getting up and writing one, but then I realised that getting sleep would be more beneficial for us all.

So... Days Four and Five. Yesterday and today were both very good exercise days! I can feel every muscle in my body, including in my butt. I think it's a good pain though! It feels pretty fab to know that I've tried my hardest in a workout.

Part 1 of my workout today was to run 15 minutes, which would have been inconceivable a few days ago. But I totally did it! Today's soundtrack was snippets of the Les Miserables symphonic recording, with I'll Make A Man Out Of You from Mulan for the final push. I think I'm going to make a playlist of songs about overcoming adversity.

Eye Of The Tiger will feature prominently.

How nice was the 12WBT pizza tonight?! I didn't have any feta, so it was essentially pita bread with rocket and tomato, but it was still delicious :)

So... yes. That's me! I've been having a very productive day today as well - class this morning, tidying, prepping for a uni essay, watching some TV etc. And the weather's so lovely at the moment :) I don't love hot weather when I'm walking around in it, but sitting on my balcony and watching the sunset is fabulous!

Hope you're all having a good weekend!
Alex xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting